EDMOND CHINESE INTL. United Methodist Church
To: All members and friends of ECIUMC – July 2, 2021
The re-launch Team met this week. After reviewing the downward trend of Covid-19 cases and in view of the need to reconnect with fellow worshipers, it was decided to expand Phase Two of our reopening. Please see the protocols listed below:
On Sunday, July 4th, we will begin Phase 2.5 of re-opening our building for Worship services. Everyone is welcome to attend in the Hosanna Worship Center. Adult Chinese Sunday School at 9:00 AM in Room 111 in the Agape Center. Children’s Sunday School is in the Agape Center during Chinese Worship. We will still offer online worship through the ECIUMC.com for both congregations. Rejuvenate Worship at 9:00 AM, Chinese Congregation at 10:45.
Phase Three will be announced at a later date and will be a full return to regular activities.
In order to keep our Church community as safe as possible, we have guidelines which will be posted at ECIUMC.com plus WeChat, text and other means. Please share with friends:
New guidelines for in-person worship:
• If you are sick, please stay home and continue worshiping with us online
• If you have been exposed to someone who has the virus, please stay home.
• Wearing a mask is optional. If you wish to wear and you do not have one, masks are available, ask usher. Remember to wash your hands. Also, hand sanitizer will be provided, please use.
• We request that you maintain distance from those not in your household.
• Outside would be the best location for socializing.
• Feel free to bring your own bottled beverage.
• An Offering box will be at the exit. You may also continue to use online giving through Zelle, Ven-Mo and by mail (ECIUMC, 321 W 8th St., Edmond, OK 73003)
• Please enter the sanctuary through the South glass doors ONLY,
• Small groups can utilize the Agape Center with prior approval by Pastor Lau.
• Food preparation: All food should be served on individual dishes, ready to pick up and go. No self-serving to avoid cross contamination.
We invite you to come and we look forward to being back together while trying our best to keep one another safe. We will be sanitizing before each service and urge everyone to be thoughtful of others as we open our facility.
REMINDER: IF YOU DESIRE TO WATCH ONLINE GO TO ECIUMC.COM TO CONNECT.